Happy Howl-o-ween!

 No Goose photos unfortunately - I haven't dressed him up in a few years now. But these photos of the dogs were too fun not to share! My brother came down a few weekends ago to take a series of photos of the dogs, Goose, furmily portraits, and pictures for my friends. He takes amazing, professional quality photos and I can't wait to see them all! 


Zuzu, Franny, and little Penny, regal and witchy. (Not pictured: Penny running around the front yard still wearing her hat).

While we're waiting for the really exciting pictures (I cannot wait to see the black backgrounds of Goose!) he sent me over these fun ones we did of my three girls on our decorated porch. He threw on some quick, fun spooky edits for one too. 

Happy Howl-o-ween from these crazy witch-dogs! 


The Sanderson Sisters, anyone? Zuzu would be Winifred, Fran would be Mary, and Penny would be Sarah. 


I always end up with a Zuzu blooper, she cracks me up with that tongue every time!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts