Goosiversary: Year Ten

 The past month has been a whirlwind of travel, back spasms, and now COVID. I woke up this morning feeling a little better, but in the midst of the chaos I completely forgot what today is. 



Feeling overly emotional probably due to being sick and stir crazy, but I can't help but reflect on TEN YEARS with the Goober and shed a few tears of gratefulness for him. He got me through my 20's and I hope he'll get me most of the way through this next decade too. He's gone from a thug to a gentleman (most of the time) and these days enjoys light rides with his leaser and tolerates more productive rides with me. 


One of the best things I did was buy him at entirely the wrong time in my life. The other good thing I did was keep him, also at the worst possible time in my life to do so. Happy Goosiversary to the best Goober I know. Can't wait to be back on my feet to spoil him rotten, and in the meantime my barn friends will do that for me today. 



Comments

  1. Ugh sorry to hear about COVID but happy goosiversary! 10 years 🤩🤩🤩

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw i love this <3 <3 he is such a special horse, congrats on 10 years!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following….how’s handsome Mr. Goose feeling/doing these days? I think I may have his twin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am hoping to connect re the melanomas and treatment and get your advice. What is the best way to contact you?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts