How is it May?

I have about six half-written posts that I can't seem to get around to finishing. Hoping I actually get to them sooner than later, but for now here are the happenings in my life the past few months.


  1. Life is short, get the puppy. I welcomed Franny (aka the Potato) to the family March 29th. This giant potato is now four months old and 37 pounds which is fully mind-blowing to me. She is the most precious of all pups and will be getting her own entry soon.
    My Furmily <3

    Much sass, such cute

    The very best of friends
  2. Saddle Club Weekend Spring 2019 & a lesson on the lovely Juno
    So in love with this mare!
  3. Alyson and I took our first jumping lesson with the trainer at our barn. My first jumping lesson in literally years and it was awesome! Goose and Pari were perfect gentleman and Alyson and I started getting our jumping legs back 
    The only picture I got of Goose all weekend, oops
  4. Saddle shopping SUCKS. Anyone want to buy a 17.5" Bates Isabell? Three years old, CAIR and easy change gullet systems, moveable stirrup bar, the works. Love this saddle it just doesn't love me and Goose. 
    But seriously, if interested email me goosebackriding@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts